At 4 Walls Solutions we strive to provide intelligent warehousing and distribution solutions for all of our clients by repeatedly asking: Is there a better way? This approach is brought into all three steps of our typical job:
- An engineering study to better understand your needs
- The proper selection of material handling technology to meet those needs
- Intelligent, efficient, and configurable software to drive the operations
These steps grow out of our Core Principles:
- More automation does not always equate to better solutions. For this reason, we feel strongly in taking the time to accurately accessing a client’s needs before any implementation.
- Whether big or small, any company can benefit from a well-executed material handling plan. This can materialize with the right balance of system design, functional software, and operational experience.
- The most efficient companies recognize that distribution needs are never static. Therefore we continually focus on making our systems as modular and configurable as possible so that it grow and change with your changing needs.
4Walls Solutions started in 2009 when business partners Matt and Dan, having worked together for 11 years, acquired the rights to the Direct ConneX software package from their former company. For the sake of continuity with existing customers using the Direct ConneX software, the decision was made to incorporate as Direct ConneX, LLC but at the same time 4Walls Solutions was listed as an operational name as it more accurately represented the goals of the company. In 2011, 4Walls Solutions was being actively promoted in key industries.
Matt has over 18 years of experience in the material handling industry. Matt worked for one of the largest systems integrators in the country where he held various positions ranging from Systems and Controls Engineer, Software Development, Technical Lead of Software Development and Manager of Software Development. During this time, Matt successfully implemented numerous controls and software solutions and he brings this experience and expertise to our clients. Matt holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Mathematics from Calvin College.
Dan has over 24 years of experience in the material handling industry. Dan has been instrumental in the analysis, design and implementation of well over 50 major successful order fulfillment installations throughout the world utilizing the latest cutting edge technologies available. Throughout the years, Dan carried his experiences as a Systems Engineering into his roles as Project Manager and Executive Vice President of Sales. His main focus is to ensure that each customer receives the best possible cost-effective order fulfillment solution designed to meet their specific needs for both immediate and future planning. Dan holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Calvin College.